puuuuri'z

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey raghu & me made this weddign site for wedding e-invite..and I know in year page will expire ..soo thou try to save it here for looking at it in future...

BRIDE AND GROOM

Anita
With dad, mom and 3 sisters, I'm lucky to have been raised in a happy home. My childhood was in BHEL which is one of the best thing that happened to me and best environment a kid can have. Being with 3 sisters was another crazy thing. We learned to share, care, go drives without dads permission (lets stop here because I can give million stores about it).
I went to Vasavi engineering college for my bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering. I am a civil engineer now and been working in Oklahoma City for the past two and half years. Although I love my job in OKC I think I am ready for change. I still plan to continue my career as a Civil engineer and been searching for jobs in Michigan. I love interior designing and like to sketch, perhaps someday will take some classes of it.
I love listening to music, love exploring places, drive cars and fancy bikes. I love doing adventurous things that raise my adrenaline (had a bet in childhood and went to this haunted house for a dairy milk). Now in list is sky diving. I am cajoling Raghu into it.. I like to watch ice sports and these days trying to like basketball for love of my life (he makes me say go pistons when he knows I went to school in Ohio :D). I'm a taurian by birth and ruled by Venus. my weakness has always been Love and Beauty....


Raghu
I was born and raised in Karnataka and later finished my schooling in Guntur and engineering in Visakhapatnam. I moved to Michigan in '99 and live in Ann Arbor now. Though I would love to take a job which can let me live in a suitcase, I love the gig I currently have at University of Michigan hospitals, Ann Arbor and feel am home.Sport pretty much keeps me going. Tennis, foot ball (American) , Cricket and Basketball are my favorite sports and I am a die hard Detroit Pistons fan. I enjoy playing cricket for a wonderful team in Michigan named "Megabytes".Deeeeetroit Basketball !!!!!!

OUR STORY

Raghu
Can’t believe this is an arranged marriage. My brother Ravi and his wife Vineela went and met Anita when she was on vacation in India. Looking at the way Anita carried herself, my brother thought she might be the right person for me and hence it was set for us to meet here in the States.I called Anita on Feb 14th 2008, yes it was the Valentine’s day. The intro went well and then just before I hung up, she wished me a happy valentine’s day and that probably summed up for me since I really wanted to meet her in person after that.As planned Raj (my younger brother) and his friend Bindiya(one of our favorite people) tagged along with me to Oklahoma City. After two fabulous days, I was sure she was going to be the one. Raj and Bindiya’s input was just a cherry on the topping.We decided to date a little before we wed and managed to ask for 6 months time before we tied the knot. Its been an amazing ride from the time we met and its almost been six months now, and every second since then has been a moment to cherish with. So here I ’am.

Anita
For a confused person I am, one decision I was sure about and will always be glad was to choose Raghu.when I was visiting my parents in India, marriage was last thing on my mind. Though I knew my parents were getting anxious about it, I actually gave it a fair shot only after I met Ravi bhai and Vineela. When I got back to the US, it got more interesting as Raj (Raghu's li'l bro) and I have many common friends (made me feel secure) and then everything fell right into place when I finally met Raghu. What was supposed to be a so called Raghu’s 15 minute meeting actually ended after 12 hrs and by end of day I had nothing to say NO to and deep down I was hoping this will lead to another date.Raghu is the right blend of just everything and more of what I wanted from my man to be. I respect him for the kind of person he is, what he has made of himself and also the way he makes me feel when we are together. He works on to keep the relationship fresh and always manages to surprise me. I am so glad that he happened to me and icing on the cake is that I get to share his lovely family as well!Trusting someone with your fears, dreams and life is not easy but with Raghu everything feels right. We talk, we argue but what makes it special is by end of the day we resolve things and laugh together. We are trying to accommodate each other in our schedule and lives for now and I just cant wait to spend my rest of life with him.


DEDICATIONS

Raghu's Dad
My dad Umapathi Rao garu retired as an Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax. He will be missed at my wedding to whom I attribute all my success. He has always been a silent inspiration to me and to a lot of other people. I don't think I ever told him how much he meant to me. Dad, I'm blessed to be your son and hope you are watching over us. May you rest in peace.

Younger Sister Lavanya
My sister Lavanya was by far the most charming person in the family and an exceptional doctor. An unfortunate incident took her away from us leaving behind a big void which may never be filled. I always wanted her to get married before me and she wanted me to get married before her. She obviously won that race. Chinni, hope you are at peace and you will be missed.


WEDDING SCHEDULE

Engagement
PLOT 130, BHEL HIG-PH-II, Hyderabad
Sunday August 3, 2008
6.00 PM to 9.00 pm
23045672 (R); 9848812072 (C)

Mehndi
PLOT 130, BHEL HIG-PH-II, Hyderabad
Wednesday, August 12, 2008
5.30 pm
23045672 (R); 9848812072 (C)

Reception & Wedding
NAREN GARDENS# 1-61, I.D.A, Bollaram Road, Miyapur, Hyderabad -49
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Muhurat: 23.13 hrs (11.13 pm)9848812072 (C)

Satyanarayan Vratam
F3 Amulya Towers, Saibaba Road, Guntur, AP 522007
Saturday, August 16, 2008
7.0 am
9885264646 (c)


THANK YOUS

Anita
Amma and Papa
I just want to thank you for all the love and support you have shown me. You have been there to pick me up when I’ve fallen but have allowed me to make my own mistakes and learn my own lessons.You two have been through the good and bad times and made most of it of what you had. Now that it is time for me to begin my own family, I look forward to offering that same support to Raghu and I hope I can make a wonderful wife and a mother. I love you both so much. You are the reason I am who I am.How can I forget my sisters who made my life colorful, jeeju and rama for support and all my lovely friends who helped me through all these 6 months of courtship just being there for me.Thank you soo much.Love, Anita

Raghu
Family
Wish I could do this everyday of my life in thanking my parents and siblings to how lucky I 'am to just be a part of the Tadi family. Amma and Nana, thank you for guiding me in the right direction whenever one was needed and hopefully I would continue to be the good son and make you proud. Jyothi, Ravi, Raja, Lavanya, Thanks a lot for all the childhood memories and your support in making me look good as a brother and a friend.Taran, Enjoy your childhood kid while you can. Vineela, She is my sister in law and the first outsider to come and become a part of the family and help me realize how easy it can be to step into a new home and life and be great at it.Bindiya, Thanks for being a great pal to me and Anita.

Anita
Anita, thank you for the memorable moments and support these past 6 months. You justified why my choice was great and I will try my very best to live up to the bill of the "better half".

Friends and Colleagues
Home away from home is realized only when you have great friends and I had a privilege to have plenty of them. Even when I shared a very few to be my best pals to share my laughter and sorrow, the list is still huge. So to make sure I wont leave anybody out, I will not name them but would love to thank every bud of mine. Also thanks to my past and present colleagues at work for making it worth going to office. Thanks to my cricket team mates and opponents for all the adventures on the field and off of it.Thanks Again.Regards,RaghuBTW, Deeetroit Basketball !


GUESTBOOK ENTRIES

Sandy Wheat September 11, 2008
I am so happy for both.CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitapani & Hema September 6, 2008
Raghu,Congratualtions!All the best to you and Anita.Have a Happy Married Life!

Purnima Bharath September 2, 2008
Congratulations Anita. I am very happy for you. Your husband is blessed to have you. You should share your wedding pics. The two secrets of a long lasting and happy marriage ...A good sense of humor and a short memory! Have fun!!!

srini August 31, 2008
Congratulations, Wishing you a very happy and lovely married life.

Priya, Sreedhar & Pranav August 25, 2008
Congratulations :-) Wish you a very happy and long married life.

Reena & Sumit August 20, 2008
Anita & RaghuCONGRATULATIONS!!!Though we werent there, our blessings and good wishes will always be with you... hope you had a lovely wedding and a wonderful time... Raghu, I want you to know that you have received a blessing in the form of Anita.. she is the most loveliest person inside and out, i ever met...Congrats again,Reena & Sumit...

Prashanth August 19, 2008
Yooo Anita & Raghu....Wish you and Raghu ..a very wonderful married life with lots of joy and happiness and all your smiles for the rest of your life.....
Prashanth & Vasudha

PC August 19, 2008
Hi Raghu and Anitha,Wish you both a wonderful Happy married life! Anitha, Raghu is one of the nicest persons I have met so far. So you made the right choice!All the best!PC.

Sai & Deepa August 16, 2008
Anita & Raghu,May you both have a warm and love-filled wedded life ahead!Sai & Deepa

Vasu August 15, 2008
Raghu & AnitaWishing you A house full of sunshine, Hearts full of cheer, Love that grows deeper each day for the rest of your lives..Hearty congratulations! Wish you Happy married life -- Vasu.

Ramesh August 15, 2008
Happy married Life... God bless you all...

Hariya August 13, 2008
Raghu & Anita,Yahi dua karta hu khuda se,aapki zindigi mein koi Gam na ho,Shaadi per meri hazaro khusiyan,chahe unme hum shaamil na ho......per meri duvva aap dunno ko hamesha rahega......Happy Marriaged life...All the best !!!!!

Mallesh August 13, 2008
Two Hearts coming together to sing a new musical song for a lifetime. Wishing you Happy married life.

Prakash & Aruna Gollapalli August 13, 2008
Raghu & Anita,Wish you a very happy married lifeCongratulations!Prakash & Aruna

Kiran Dandupati August 12, 2008
Congratulations Raghu & Anita. Wish you both a very happy and prosperous married life. Good Luck !!Kiran & Swathi

Vijay Reddy Jala August 9, 2008
Hey RaghuBy the time you see this message you will be officially done with you bachelor's life and hope the coming future will be bright for both of you. From Jitna and myself, we wish you a very happy married life.Once you are back we will have a blast brother.Cheers,Jala and Jitna

Chethana August 9, 2008
Anita when I saw ur email with the sub: Wedding Invitation, I was very happy to look at it. Congratulations, Raghu and Anita. Enjoy the moments of ur big day and flavor the spirits everafter.

Mahesh Kumar August 8, 2008
Congratulations Anita and Raghu. Wish you a happy, happy Married Life.

sudha and swamy August 7, 2008
Anita and RaghuIt is a very nice wedding invitation.We enjoyed going through it.Wish you both a very, very happy married life.

Pooja,Jagan & Pranay August 7, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!!Wish you a happy, happy Married Life.

Madhu Gabbita August 6, 2008
Pistons ? Come on man ! Get real :)j/k,Mad Man

Anu Kancherla August 6, 2008
Congratulations Anita and Raghu. You guys make a great pair!Wish you both a memorable wedding and a lifetime of happiness.

Pramoda Gode August 6, 2008
Best Wishes to Anita and Raghu. Good Luck!!

Aarav, Nidhi & Amit Verma August 6, 2008
Wish you both tons of happiness and all the very best on this 3rd rock from the sun. Had a fun time reading all the stuff about both of you on this website. All the pictures are great and you guys look great together. PS: You sure do have a lot of time (well working for UOM, I guess, thats obvious) creating a wedding website, dude!

Sumant August 5, 2008
Hi Raghu and Anitha, Have a great married life.By the way , you have taken the wedding invitation over the web to new level. This is awsome presentation.Wishing you all the best.Sumant

Jeet-ehh August 5, 2008
Congratulations Raghu and Anita. Frankly Anita, I thought no one could be more happy go lucky person than Raghu, till you guys met and he took that phrase to the next level.All the best to you guys :)

Srinivas Gedela August 5, 2008
Congratulations to you both,Wish you happy married lifeCome to my house in Dallas,TX once you came back from india after wedding.

Rama (Sharma) & Radhika August 5, 2008
Hi Raghu,We are very happy to see your wedding invitation. We wish you good luck and a happy married life.Enjoy the special moment of your life.Our best wishes to both of you.FromMr & Mrs Sharma& Master Rushil

David Rose August 5, 2008
Congratulations! I wish happiness and prosperity to you both. Enjoy your wedding and all the people who can celebrate with you.

Sharon Patel August 5, 2008
Best wishes to you both for health, happiness and prosperity. Reading through your wedding ceremony brought back memories of my own hindu wedding 22 years ago. Marriage to my Gujati husband has suited me well. I hope your marriage brings you as much peace and contentment as mine has. Enjoy your wedding celebrations, and look forward to seeing you back in Ann Arbor, Sincerely, Sharon Clem Patel, University of Michigan (and my spousal unit, Paresh Patel too)

Sangeetha
August 5, 2008
Dear Anu & Raghu,Many congratulations to both of you! You make a great pair...and you are made for eachother...I wish you both a very very happy married life...Love you loads!!P.S: missing you Anu... :(

shrivani August 5, 2008
hi raghu and anita,may each day bring joy and happiness into your lifes , fill your days with laughs and smiles.... have wonderful future together god bless you both love you .muahhhhhh

Yashoda August 4, 2008
Hi Anita,Congrats!!!!! Wish you both a very Happy Married life and loads of happiness. You guyz make a great couple.

KB August 4, 2008
Congractulations and All the best Raghu.

Chakravarthy August 4, 2008
Wish you both a very happy and prosperous married life.Congratulations

Aravind August 4, 2008
Our Hearty Congrats to both of you !Have a great life together with more happiness !latha &Aravind

Sheela, Sudhakar n Shreyas August 4, 2008
Anita n Raghu,HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!!WISH YOU BOTH A VERY HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

Alison Neff August 4, 2008
Raghu and Anita,I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness together!Congratulations!Alison

Deepak & Praveena August 3, 2008
Hearty Congratulations...We wish u both a very happy married life filled with everlasting luv n happiness.Enjoy the sweet bond.

Appu & Harish August 3, 2008
Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssand Wish you Happy Married Life

Pavani August 3, 2008
Congratulations to both of you and Wish you a Very Happy Married Life.

Jaideep August 3, 2008
Congratulations ... wish you a happy married life

Ramesh and Sujatha August 3, 2008
Anita and RaghuCongratulation. Wish you a Happy Married life.

Ashwin August 3, 2008
Hey Anita & Raghu,Many Congratulations and Wish you a very Happy Married Life..!!!! Cheers!!
Anand Sriangam August 3, 2008
Congratulations.... I hope you dont miss cricket :)

Tilaks August 3, 2008
why do you need my email if you are not going to make use of it :)anyways, hope to bash you up when we meet in hyd - will catch hold of you somehow on fonegreat job on the e-invitebest wishes and wish you a happy married life

Prasad Shirodkar August 2, 2008
Best wishes, and have happy & prosperous married life!Have fun in India!

sarva August 2, 2008
Wish you both a happy married life.

sarva August 2, 2008
Wish you a wonderful married life man.Good job on the website. Very Interesting...

Ganesh August 2, 2008
Congrats to both of you. Wish you a Happy Married Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krishna Chandra August 2, 2008
Hearty Congratulations to both of you !They say the love between an old couple is much deeper than the love between a young & blossoming couple!Likewise, I wish that your love, understanding and admiration for each other get stronger faster than you guys get older :)I will be unable to attend the wedding, but my wishes will !Have a terrific time together, forever-krishna

Sreekanth & Shireesha August 2, 2008
CONGRATS Anita & Raghu

D. Padmeswara Raju August 2, 2008
May God bless YOU Bliss. u both look like made for for each other.. make each other's life a Song full of Romance, Love, happenings.. Live!
ramarao August 2, 2008
good

B .V.S.Ravi August 2, 2008
May God bless YOU Bliss. u both look like made for for each other.. make each other's life a Song full of Romance, Love, happenings.. Live!

Naveen Metta and Madhavi Metta August 2, 2008
Congrats.Happy wedding bells and happy ever after.

Sreekanth & Prasanthi August 1, 2008
Raghu & Anita,We wish you both a very memorable wedding and a very joyful, prosperous life together. Sorry we cant grace your wedding, but will share the joy after you return to USA.Be CheerfulSreekanth & Prasanthi

Hannah Priya August 1, 2008
Anita............I am so happy for you jannu..........All the bestHave a wondeful wedding.love youmuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaah

LV(prasad) August 1, 2008
congratsss!! for you both.nice pair made for each other.send your pics.Happy Married Life

rushi August 1, 2008
Congrats, Anita and Raghavendra. I wish you happy marriage life.
Prasanth Mallepeddi August 1, 2008
You make an awesome pair.Congrats and wish you a happy married life.

Murthy August 1, 2008
Hey Anita,You couple appear really cool. I wish you both a very happy marriage and a lifetime of happiness. Do send us some pictures from your marriage. Murthy

Deepa & Sai August 1, 2008
Hey Guys, Hearty Congratulations to both on starting a beautiful new life......We can't attend the wedding, but pray God he fills your lives with lots of happiness....All the best!!!!

Krishna & Soujanya August 1, 2008
Hi Raghu and Anitha,Congratulations ! Awesome pair and awesome web site ! Its so wonderful to see you both together and sharing so many happy moments and memories :) what an incredible way to flag off your journey ! Wishing you many more such moments and a wonderful life ahead !! Needless to say it looks like a match made in heaven :)Looking forward to meeting you both soon.Good luck ,Krishna and Soujanya

BIP/SEEMA/BINISA August 1, 2008
Congrats a million!!! I know this is the most exciting moment of your lives but as a "BROTHER" I sure think this is my right to let you knowthat THE ROAD AHEAD IS A BUMPY ONE butEVERY JERK you get will just bring you guys even closer. Reading at your thoughts and blog we can surely tell that this was PAIR MADE IN HEAVEN. And ANITA sounds like a perfect match for RAUGHU ….hmmm VICEVERSA may be 99%We can fill all your Guest books with words as our HEART are just pounded with JOY AND EXCITEMENT FOR YOU. BINISA misses her "BUWA" the most that she has not had a chance to see yet…PS: We do want to see you here when you visit to collect blessing from MR. BUSH (I believe that this is the HINDU CULTURE) as we are next door neighbor and DO IT FAST AS HE IS MOVING OUT FROM WHITE HOUSE ON 01-20-09. ……..SEE YOU BOTH BEFORE THEN!!!!GOOD LUCK!!!!! GIVE US A CALL WHEN U COME BACK FROM HYDERABAD.Luv you BIP/SEEMA/BINISA

lavanya
August 1, 2008
Wishing You both a life time of...............Everlasting Love and Happiness..........Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!.Lavanya & Anil

Niti Veeral August 1, 2008
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hey Anita we are really very very happy for you and both of you really look good together....seeing the website a thought comes to my mind which says....Marriages are made in heaven ...but celebrated on earth!!Wish you both a great and happy married life!!!Have Fun!!!Niti - Veeral!!

Vamsi Krishna Manneri August 1, 2008
Hearty congrats to you and Raghu dude............Vamsi

Mike Hinkle August 1, 2008
Raghu and Anita, thanks for sharing your wedding site. Anita, I look forward to meeting you. We can join forces in convincing Raghu that ice-sports are best (hockey). Have a great wedding, and enjoy the time with your families. I wish you both peace and light, now and always. Mike

Mekhla Parihar August 1, 2008
Dear Anu and Raghu,Congratulations!!! I wish you both all the best this world has to offer and more. Anu I cant believe you are finally getting married...WOW!!! I wish I could be there so please keep posting as many photgraphs as possible. See you guys once you are back.Lots of love n kisses....muaaaahhhh.....

Swapna Konidena August 1, 2008
Hey Anita..... am very happy for you. Hope your whole life looks like the pictures in the photo album. You both look great together. I wish you both a happy married life from the bottom of my heart!!!

Karunya August 1, 2008
Raghu & Anita,Hey Congratulations!!! I wish I was in Hyderabad. Anyways have a blast...Take care

Grant Weyburne August 1, 2008
Congratulations Raghu and Anita! I wish you all the best and many happy and healthy (and fun!) years together. Raghu, don't forget to come back to Michigan after the wedding. Don't leave me alone with these crazy people at work! (Just kidding!) Cheers mate,Grant

Sreenivas jagga August 1, 2008
Congrats and Awesome !! are the only words that i can say about ,I feel so happy for you and ur family ....even though i never talk to you ,hannah and you are always special people i remebr from my school ....Enjoy the wedding and do call back on 9372056119 and share ur wedding pics ......by the way another good friend of mine if you remebr rajesh mallipeddi is getting married on 14th Aug

Ranga August 1, 2008
Anita,We can't belive that in this day and age someone would fall for Raghu Garru !!!!Just kidding...you are a lucky person to have Raghu as your life partner as he is one of the most kind hearted persons I have ever known !!I am sure that both of you have made an excellent choice and will bring each other many,many years of married bliss.We look forward to welcoming you into the extended Megabytes family.Cheers and Best Wishes,Ranga,Viji,Tanisha and Kunal

Shree Kucherla August 1, 2008
Raghu & Anita,Congratulations and I am so happy for you guys. Trust me I was one of them who wants to see this old guy get married and become young. Thanks Anita for making that true. I read your guys bio, it was fantastic and pretty cool. Although there are couple of things you need to know about this guy.He is big self dabba gadu. He thinks he can beat me tennis and basketball. He is very good in cricket though that too I neve saw him playing. If you forget about all the crap I said , Raghu is a very decent guy and friend. If I know him correctly he will be your friend first and then your husband. I have known him since 1992. Raghu trust me I am so happy for you finally and a grand WELCOME TO UNCLE'S CLUB.Dude you rock .........

raj TADI August 1, 2008
I believe I was never a part of our family in either moments. I am very happy for you bro after this long 8 yr dreadful period, hope you are finally getting a break. its like chasing a huge gigantic freakin total of 435 and you chased it alone.I wish you all the happiness in the second half of your life with anitha .congrats to both of you andSALUD!!! TO THE HERO OF OUR (TADI) FAMILY and ANITHA BHABI

Sunil Yeruva August 1, 2008
Raghu: Wishing you the very best. From the looks of this website, it's understood that you have it all planned and very well :) I'm sure it'll be a blast. The way you guys have laid it out in the website is fantastic, one of the best i've seen. Congrats guys.

mAJnu August 1, 2008
Congratulations Raghu n Anita babi...website is awesome...Happy Married Life..Manju

Viswa Prasad August 1, 2008
Hearty congratulations! I wish very great moments ahead and you both enjoy the married life.Fantastic web work too!!Cheers,Viswa

Goutham Nedunuri August 1, 2008
Dude,Congratulations and best wishes to u and "A"nita babi...Have a blast @ ur wedding..Short of guyz let me know will send a lorry load of drunkards to ur wedding in Hyderabad..Njoi ur time and come back fresh for the playoffs..

Abhi August 1, 2008
Congrats!!! was glad to hear this great news. I wish i could make it, but my best wishes are with you.


Kula Somagattu August 1, 2008
Congratulations! and Best wishes. I wish very very happy married life.Kula & Arpitha

Vijay August 1, 2008
Congratulations! and Best wishes for a Joyous life ahead. You've embarked on an interesting phase of life and both of you are in for some wild & exciting times ahead.Your web site is well done.

Sumit & Garima August 1, 2008
Many Many congratulations!!! to both of you.Very Good Website.

Venkat Vadnala August 1, 2008
Hello Raghu & Anita,Many Many Congratulations! Wish you a Very Happy Married Life!!Venkat & Anitha

Anil August 1, 2008
Raghu:Great news! Congratulations to both of you on the beginning of a wonderful journey !!!Anil

Goutham Nedunuri August 1, 2008
Dude,Congratulations and best wishes to u and "A"nita babi...Have a blast @ ur wedding..Short of guyz let me know will send a lorry load of drunkards to ur wedding in Hyderabad..Njoi ur time and come back fresh for the playoffs..

Shanti Suresh August 1, 2008
Great work on the website, Raghu and Anita! Thank you for the invite. Best wishes to you for a Happy Wedding and prosperous togetherness, from Suresh, Meena and myself. -Shanti

kittu August 1, 2008
Invitation challa bagundhi. Happy married life.
Chava August 1, 2008
Great site buddy..Congrats to both of you !

Chava August 1, 2008
Great site buddy..Congrats to both of you !

Sumit & Garima August 1, 2008
Many Many congratulations!!! to both of you.Very Good Website.

Venkat Vadnala August 1, 2008
Hello Raghu & Anita,Many Many Congratulations! Wish you a Very Happy Married Life!!Venkat & Anitha

Anil August 1, 2008
Raghu:Great news! Congratulations to both of you on the beginning of a wonderful journey !!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Raghu & Anita bhabhi
As purfect a marriage,that anyone yet so brings..May you find every day,sweetly lying awaiting..All your dearest sweetest; dreams yet come true.To the sweetest ever,very happy,purfect couple..Raghu you are really blessed to have anita as your Life partner..Having read everything abt u i think its ur dad"s blessing to u in the form of Anu blieve me she is the kewlest..Hey anita "HI" heard of the news late sorry, so late huh anyways thou was in U.S-Newyork then tied up with things busy,tired,lost ,upset..yeah my dad passed away around 2008 feb in Road accident & mom survived with injuries and i was in U.S in a shock...came to hyd and was back to U.S shuffling between u.s& india rite now Working for IBM as Server specialist..I am really really happy for you and uncle(muthyam uncle) thou i dint see the pics i am sure it was a "A Match Made in Heaven" would have loved to see that e-invite website haan nowonder raghu has designed it...Hope you guys will have blast..Way to Go

Best Regards

Sairam Nookathota(s/o Narayana Nookathota)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home